- The scheme is applicable only for rural areas of the country.
- Eligible Household: A household is defined as a unit comprising of the Head of family, spouse, children, and parents. All such households where none of the family members is digitally literate will be considered as an eligible household under the Scheme.
- Entry criteria
- The beneficiary should be Digitally Illiterate
- Only one person per eligible household would be considered for training
- Age Group: 14 - 60 years
- Priority would be given to
- Non-smartphone users, Antyodaya households, college drop-outs, Participants of the adult literacy mission
- Digitally illiterate school students from class 9th to 12th, provided the facility of Computer/ICT Training is not available in their schools
- Preference would be given to SC, ST, BPL, women, differently-abled persons, and minorities
- The identification of the beneficiaries would be carried out by CSC-SPV in active collaboration with DeGS, Gram Panchayats, and Block Development Officers. The list of such beneficiaries would be made available on the scheme portal.
The implementation of the Scheme would be carried out under the overall supervision of the Ministry of Electronics and IT in active collaboration with States/UTs through their designated State Implementing Agencies, District e-Governance Society (DeGS), etc.
The duration of the training program is for 20 hours which has to be completed in a minimum of 10 days and a maximum of 30 days.
Learning Outcomes / Competency Standards
- Understand the basics (terminology, navigation, and functionality) of digital devices.
- Use digital devices for accessing, creating, managing, and sharing information
- Use the Internet to browse in an effective and responsible manner
- Use technology to communicate effectively
- Appreciate the role of digital technology in everyday life, in social life, and at work
- Carry out cashless transactions using digital financial tools (USSD/ UPI/ eWallet/ AEPS/ Card/ PoS)
- Use Digital Locker Use online citizen-centric services
Search Traning Center Location https://www.pmgdisha.in/app/searchtc